Electrical Vehicle – EV
Salary – £45,000 – £50,000 + company car
The future of utilities is now!
Are you an Electrical Project Manager looking for a new challenge where you can utilise your ICP experience within a booming industry?
FourBlue are recruiting for a multi billion pound, national company that are ahead of the curve, and are setting up an EV division to install charge points on petrol station forecourts across the country. Your experience working on new connections for ICPs will ensure your skillset is easily transferrable to the EV industry. Your ability to manage multiple projects across the UK will ensure you are an integral part of this new venture, and will open doors for you to progress within the business long term.
Key Responsibilities of the EV/Electrical Project Manager:
- Manage all contractors of every install
- Responsible to keep all projects on time and within budget
- Manage the project from design stage to completion
- Communicate with third parties such as local authorities, contractors and designers
- Ability to communicate effectively with all relevant departments
- Run Pre-Start meetings with all stakeholders
- Attend frequent site visits throughout the project lifecycle
- RAMS and Permit Issuing
Requirements and Experience of the EV/Electrical Project Manager:
- EV or Electrical or Fuel industry experience or similar
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge of CDM regulations
- Health and Safety experience
- IT Literate
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity, then please call Sian in the office on 01892 234999.